KIRLOSKAR make, KOS series Open Well Submersible Monobloc
- * Design for under water applications. No need of priming & Foot valve.
- * Can also be used for out of water applicaations.
- * Easy installation -Foundation and installation plateform or pump house not required.
- * Can withstand wide voltage fluctuations From 200 to 440V.
- * Water shower arrangement for outside water application.
- * Design to present overloading and motor burning.
- * Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations during running.
- * Replaceable rotating parts and hence longer life.
- * Easy maintenance and spares availability.
- * Submerged pump in fountains, Wells, Sumps and water tanks.
- * Water supply for domestic use in high rise appartments, buildings & Hotels.
- * Gardening and sprinkler/conventional irrigations.
- * Industires -for clear water handling.
|Range :||Material of Construction :|
|Head||: 6 – 64 metres.||Impeller||Cast Iron|
|Capacity||: 32 – 2.1 Litres per second.||Casing||Cast Iron|
|Power Rating||: 2.2kW to 11kW||Motor Body||Cast Iron|
|( 3.0 to 15HP )||Shaft||Carbon Steel|